What is Freemasonry2.3 — Collaborative Unit
As I decided to explore Freemasonry as a tribe, I should get more info about it.
The first thing you can find there is the question which bothers most of the people who hear about them not only for the first time:
WHAT IS FREEMASONRY?
Freemasonry means different things to each of those who join. For some, it’s about making new friends and acquaintances. For others it’s about being able to help deserving causes – making a contribution to family and society. But for most, it is an enjoyable hobby.
But despite the answer is being full and clear, I still had loads of questions about it:
- Why do people join the Freemasonry?
- Is Freemasonry a religious institution?
- What is going on inside?
- Why is there so much mystery around this society?
- Is there anything undercover which is not opened for a general public?
- Why are there so many conspiracy theories around Freemasonry?
So I will try to figure them out.
There is also a good video explaining what it means to be a freemason:
Another brief explanation of what is it all about you can find in the booklet: